Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil
Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood) wood oil
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
Melissa officinalis† (Melissa) leaf oil
Hyssopus officinalis† (Hyssop) leaf oil
Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
† 100% pure essential oil
- Add it to your favorite moisturizer to enjoy its skin-beautifying benefits.
- Apply it to your wrists and neck like perfume to enjoy a lovely fragrance throughout your day.
- Apply it before providing the Raindrop Technique or other massage or body work treatment.
- Diffuse White Angelica to create a peaceful, nurturing environment in any space.
- Use it during yoga or meditation to create a positive and comforting atmosphere.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Enhance the sense of sanctuary in your home with the inviting aroma of this inspired blend.
- Cultivate quiet and calm wherever you seek spiritual elevation when you surround yourself with this rich, warm scent.
- Transform your desk into a haven of inspiration with this blend’s bright citrus and deep woodsy fragrances.
- Add an air of elegance to a relaxing spa day with floral scents such as Ylang Ylang, Rose, and Geranium.
Add a touch of warmth, peace, and comfort to any space by diffusing White Angelica’s sweet, floral, earthy aroma.
Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin.Diffuse up to 30 minutes. 3 times daily
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Each essential oil in White Angelica was carefully selected to help promote a positive, peaceful atmosphere when diffused. Ylang Ylang has a luxurious, velvety scent and is often used as a key note in perfumes. Bergamot is cold pressed from the resin of the bergamot fruit and adds a fresh, bright aroma. Although Melissa comes from the leaves of the melissa herb, it also has notes of citrus and is treasured for its gentle, comforting aroma. Geranium has been used for centuries for its lovely, soft fragrance and skin-benefiting properties. The classic scent of Rose gives the blend a touch of sweet nostalgia and offers skin benefits. Myrrh, Hyssop, Black Spruce, and Sacred Sandalwood balance the sweet and fresh aroma of the floral and citrus oils with a deep, rich, earthy scent.
White Angelica essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!