FEATURES & BENEFITS
- May help appearance of even skin tone
- Apply topically before sleep and let the aroma create peaceful, comfortable sleeping environment
- Has an earthy, balancing aroma
- Aromatic features promote a focused environment and a calm, relaxing atmosphere
From the bottle: Woodsy, smoky, and slightly sweet
ALSO FOUND IN
WORKS WELL WITH
Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
† 100% pure essential oil
- Add a few drops of Vetiver to V-6 and massage it on skin for a dual benefit: a calming aroma and the appearance of an even skin tone.
- Dilute Vetiver’s earthy aroma with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and diffuse it around the house or in your office to promote a focused environment.
- Add 5–10 drops of Vetiver to your hot bath for a relaxing, calming aroma to ease occasional restlessness as part of your bedtime routine.
- Combine V-6, 3 drops of Lavender, and 2 drops of Vetiver for a calming diffuser blend that’s perfect for a relaxing evening after a long day of work.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Free your mind for an important project in a study or den with its relaxing, welcoming fragrance.
- Set the mood for sleep by filling your bedroom with its grounding, soothing aroma.
- Treat yourself to a spa-like retreat by infusing your bathroom with its exotic scent.
Diffusing Vetiver’s earthy, exotic aroma can help promote a nostalgic, focused environment. You can also add it to your skin care cream to support the appearance of an even skin tone.
Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Vetiver is a perennial bunchgrass from the Poaceae family and is native to India. The plant’s roots can grow 7–10 feet long, and their deep, tangled webs help make the plant tolerant against drought and protect against soil erosion. The essential oil is extracted from the plant’s root though steam distillation. Centuries ago vetiver was a taxable commodity in India because of its unique value and benefits.
PLANT PART USED:
Most Young Living Vetiver essential oil comes from Haiti.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!