FEATURES & BENEFITS
- May encourage feelings of relaxation
- Offers a nurturing aroma for women
From the bottle: Woodsy, dry, and slightly sweet
- Bornyl acetate
- Myrtenyl acetate
ALSO FOUND IN
WORKS WELL WITH
Valeriana officinalis† (Valerian) root oil
†100% pure essential oil
Use Valerian topically on the back of the neck or on the bottoms of feet.
- Use Valerian as part of your nighttime routine by diffusing it with Clary Sage next to your bed.
- Create a foot soak by combining 3 drops of Valerian and 5 drops of Tea Tree with 1 tablespoon of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and 1 tablespoon of salt in warm water. Mix well and soak feet in this luxurious bath for 15 minutes.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Turn down the sheets and soothe the senses with this relaxing, earthy aroma.
- Relax your body and mind in a luxurious, steamy spa with this nurturing, rich fragrance.
Valerian’s unique aroma inspires a calm and balanced environment. It is the ideal scent to promote feelings of relaxation, especially when blended with Lavender or Cedarwood essential oils.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
The valerian plant is native to Belgium and Croatia but can now be found growing throughout North America and Asia. One source of Young Living’s Valerian is our Balkan Botanical Farm in Bulgaria. After careful harvesting, the plant root is steam distilled; the resulting essential oil contains the constituents bornyl acetate, camphene, alpha-fenchene, and alpha- and beta-pinene.
Belgium and China
PLANT PART USED:
Most Young Living Valerian essential oil comes from Bulgaria and China.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!