Parsley Vitality – 5ml
It’s a dirty world out there—come clean with the internal cleansing benefits of Parsley Vitality™! From environment to diet, life is full of toxins and other nasties that can keep you from feeling your best. But with a daily drop of Parsley Vitality, you can take advantage of the benefits of this EO triple threat: internal cleansing, antioxidant properties, and overall wellness. Plus, just a drop delivers all the crisp, green, bright flavor of fresh parsley, one of the most beloved culinary herbs in the world.
A mean, green cleansing machine: Parsley Vitality helps cleanse internal organs so that you can enjoy overall wellness and make the most of every day.
Antioxidant properties? Check. Parsley Vitality offers the antioxidant action your body needs.
Parsley Vitality Product Information Page
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Promotes internal cleansing and overall wellness*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- Provides a fresh, vibrant flavor
- Enhances a variety of foods and cuisines
- Offers the crisp, green, bright flavor of fresh parsley
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100% pure, Seed to Seal-certified Parsley essential oil from Tasmania
WORKS WELL WITH
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)† leaf oi
†100% pure essential oil
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of olive oil and take as a dietary supplement to benefit from parsley’s antioxidant properties.*
- Add to your favorite green smoothie to enjoy Parsley Vitality’s cleansing properties.*
- Use as a seasoning to balance and brighten seafood, poultry, meat, and eggs, as well as rice, pasta, and vegetable dishes
Parsley Vitality essential oil has a mild yet vibrant taste and adds freshness to a variety of dishes and cuisines.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Parsley Vitality for fresh parsley in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Parsley Vitality essential oil is derived by steam distilling the plant’s leaves and stems. This leafy, emerald green herb is native to the Mediterranean region and was cultivated centuries ago by the ancient Greeks and Romans. Though its organ-cleansing properties may not have been as well known, the flavor of parsley has always been well loved the world over.
The botanical name for parsley, Petroselinum, comes from the Greek word for stone, petro, as the herb was often found growing in rocky places. The ancient Roman philosopher, Pliny the Elder (AD 23-79) wrote about parsley in his last work, Natural History, mentioning that it was “held in universal esteem” and described how it was used in his time to season sauces and add freshness to seafood
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!