FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Add Lemon to skin care products to possibly help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
From the bottle: Clean, refreshing, citrus aroma
ALSO FOUND IN
WORKS WELL WITH
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
† 100% pure essential oil
Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favorite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odors in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
Lemon essential oil has a cheerful, sweet aroma that can freshen and fill your home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Originally from regions in Asia, the lemon tree wasn’t common in Europe until the 16th century. It is a part of the evergreen family and reaches a height of about 20 feet. From those trees, 75 lemons are required to make one 15-ml bottle of Lemon essential oil. This is accomplished by cold pressing the rinds of the lemons, producing an oil with the aroma of freshly picked fruit.
Argentina, South Africa, Italy, Asia, California
PLANT PART USED:
Most Young Living Lemon essential oil comes from Argentina and South Africa.
Lemon essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!