Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)† flowering top
†100% pure essential oil
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
Lavender essential oil has a floral, calming scent that can be used aromatically or topically. With its many benefits, Lavender is one of our most popular products.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Did you know that lavender is part of the mint family and is one of our most popular oils? Young Living has three farms that grow lavender, located in Utah, Idaho, and France. Lavender is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the plant, and it takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil. In ancient Greece, Pedanius Dioscorides, a physician pharmacologist and botanist, praised the many qualities and uses of lavender. You can find Lavender essential oil in many Young Living blends, including Stress Away™, Tranquil™, RutaVaLa™, Forgiveness™, and Harmony™.
Utah, Idaho, France
PLANT PART USED:
Steam distilled from flowering top
Most Young Living Lavender essential oil comes from France and the United States.
Lavender essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!