Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil (Furocoumarin-free)
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) peel oil
Jasminum officinale* (Jasmine) oil
Anthemis nobilis† (Roman chamomile) flower oil
Cymbopogon martini† (Palmarosa) oil
Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
†100% pure essential oil
- Apply Joy to your wrists and the back of your neck before going out for a fresh and natural floral perfume.
- Place 2–3 drops on a damp cloth and throw it in the dryer to help freshen your laundry.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath for a spa-like experience and a blissful, relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse Joy to create an atmosphere of happiness throughout your home during family gatherings and celebrations.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Elevate game night at home with the warm, uplifting aroma.
- Transform your bedroom into a welcoming, floral-infused retreat.
- Brighten dull desk work or your midday slump at the office.
- Treat yourself to a steamy shower filled with comforting and enlivening floral-citrus notes.
Joy essential oil blend has an inspiring floral scent that can create a comforting environment when diffused and a pleasant aroma when applied with skin care products.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
To create Joy’s unique and lovely scent, oils such as Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, and Rose combine to make the perfect floral and citrusy aroma. Many of these oils have a rich history: Bergamot is rumored to have been taken to Italy by way of the Canary Islands by Christopher Columbus. Rose has been praised for its fragrance and other qualities since Ancient Greek and Roman times. With such powerful oils, it’s no surprise that Joy is a member favorite.
Joy essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!