FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a warm, comforting scent
- Can be used in post-workout massage
- Has an inspiring aroma
- Has cleansing properties
From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, honey-like aroma
- Neryl acetate
ALSO FOUND IN
WORKS WELL WITH
Helichrysum italicum† flower oil
†100% pure essential oil
- Add Helichrysum to your daily skin care regimen to enhance the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse the inspiring aroma during work or study.
- Use Helichrysum’s cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your nighttime facial cleanser.
- Mix 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a relaxing massage.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Bathe the air in this earthy, grounding aroma during your morning skin care routine.
- Encourage a sense of calm and focus by welcoming the sweet scent into your study during homework sessions and while working on creative projects.
- Fill your living room with the clarifying fragrance during times of rest and quiet contemplation.
Helichrysum essential oil has a warm, earthy, sweet aroma that can help create an inspiring experience when diffused. Its cleansing properties can be beneficial when applied topically, smoothing the appearance of uneven skin.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Helichrysum, from the Greek
for sun and
for gold, is one of the world’s most sought-after essential oils. Native to coastal locales in places such as France, Italy, and Croatia, the delicate flowers bloom in rocky soils before a painstakingly careful harvest. Global exploitation of the botanical led Young Living to import rocks to our Dalmatia Aromatic Farm in Split, Croatia, to replicate its preferred environment, where we now cultivate the previously wild-crafted blossoms. We steam distill the helichrysum blossoms and provide our members access to what is sometimes known as the “Everlasting Flower.”
Yugoslavia, Corsica, Croatia, Spain
PLANT PART USED:
Most Young Living Helichrysum essential oil comes from Croatia.
Helichrysum essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!