FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a fresh, sweet, invigorating aroma
- Is uplifting and energizing
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a great addition to DIY house cleaners
- Includes the key constituents sabinene, limonene, and nootkatone
From the bottle: Sweet, citrusy aroma
ALSO FOUND IN
WORKS WELL WITH
Citrus paradisi† (Grapefruit) oil
†100% pure essential oil
- Bring an invigorating aroma into your home by diffusing Grapefruit in the morning.
- Create a refreshing room spritzer by mixing Grapefruit, Peppermint, Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, and distilled water in a glass spray bottle.
- Combine a few drops with a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for an uplifting massage.
- Use it as part of your skin care regimen in lotions, toners, and cleansers for clean, healthy-looking skin. Keep in mind that Grapefruit is a photosensitive oil. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after topical application.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Freshen up the kitchen after cooking or cleaning with Grapefruit’s bright, uplifting aroma.
- Invite the effervescent aroma into the living room to add a sunny note to a party or family time.
Grapefruit has a fresh, invigorating aroma that encourages feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness. Instantly brighten our kitchen, living room, or office by diffusing its citrus scent or apply it topically for smoother-looking skin.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying this product.
A hybrid of the pomelo (Citrus maxima) and the sweet orange (Citrus sinensis), grapefruit is more than just a part of your breakfast! The fruit likely originated from Jamaica and was first popularized for consumption in the West Indies before spreading to America and throughout citrus-growing areas. It’s now produced in locations throughout the world, including the United States, South Africa, Brazil, and Israel. The grapefruit tree can grow to be quite large, reaching up to 20 feet tall. It has dense foliage, and the grape-like clusters of the fruit are the source of the plant’s name.
When it was discovered, grapefruit was called the “forbidden fruit.”
South Africa, California, Mexico
PLANT PART USED:
Most Young Living Grapefruit essential oil comes from Mexico and South Africa.
Grapefruit essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
Q: How many grapefruits does it take to make one 15-ml bottle?
A: Each grapefruit produces a different amount of essential oil, so it is difficult to say how many are needed to produce each bottle of oil.
Q: Do Young Living’s citrus oils oxidize and expire quickly?
A: Young Living’s 100% pure essential oils do not expire and will maintain their integrity, efficacy, and properties almost indefinitely. This is provided they are stored properly in a dark-glass bottle, upright, and tightly sealed; away from UV light; and in cool temperatures.
Q: Are Young Living citrus essential oils from ripened fruits?
A: The citrus fruits are fully ripened before they are used for our citrus essential oils.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!