Davana Essential Oil
Give your day a balancing boost! The warm, sweet aroma of Davana essential oil is the antidote to an unbalanced day. The davana plant is a member of the daisy family and is native to southern India, where it’s traditionally used by Ayurvedic healers to balance the three Doshas, or energies, throughout the body and spirit. This holistic approach to balancing health and wellness is thousands of years old and is still practiced today.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Smells sweet, warm, and comforting
- Natural replacement to traditional perfume
- Helps support healthy work-life balance
- Heightens spiritual senses
- Elevates romance with its exotic aroma; Davana is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac in some cultures
- Helps skin appear blemish free
- Helps nourish the skin for more radiant glow
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents davanone, linalool, and biclcogermacrene
- From the bottle: Rich, Fruity aroma
ALSO FOUND IN
Acceptance™ Essential Oil Blend
Shutran Essential Oil Blend
Awaken™ Essential Oil Blend
Release™ Essential Oil Blend
WORKS WELL WITH
Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil
†100% pure essential oil
- Diffuse at work, school, or home and allow Davana’s calming aroma help you destress and add balance.
- Add a few drops to your facial cleanser or lotion to give blemishes the brush-off and reveal gorgeous, glowing skin.
- Rub a few drops on your wrists and neck and let the rich, fruity fragrance help you get past those occasional moments of stress and discontent throughout the day.
- Use in place of your traditional perfume.
- Add to
for a relaxing and nurturing massage.
Davana has a rich, fruit aroma that encourages feeling of calm, balance, and contentment. Diffuse its scent during the day to maintain balance and clarity or incorporate the exotic fragrance into daily meditation to heighten spiritual senses as you restore balance.
Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area.
Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Davana essential oil is produced by steam distilling the leaves, stems, and yellow flowers of this exotic botanical. Its rich, fruity scent is used around the world to enhance high end fragrances and perfumes. Davana is an adaptive scent, which means that it smells and reacts differently to each person. When applied topically, it gives off a different aroma depending on one’s personal chemistry.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!