FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
From the bottle: Fresh, subtle, woodsy aroma
ALSO FOUND IN
WORKS WELL WITH
- Germacrene D
Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin
†100% pure essential oil
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown. To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with the nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalize after a busy day at the office.
Copaiba’s warm, slightly woodsy aroma creates a comforting environment when diffused. It is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care when used topically.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Copaiba essential oil is the product of distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian
tree, native to the Amazon region of the country. The copaiba tree grows 50-100 feet high and produces tiny white flowers and small nut-like fruit, neither of which are used in the production of the essential oil. Copaiba has been used for various purposes in areas where it grows natively since at least the 16th century. Beyond its use in Young Living essential oil blends, Copaiba is used in many soaps, lotions, and perfumes.
PLANT PART USED:
Steam distilled (vacuum distilled)
Most Young Living Copaiba essential oil comes from Brazil.
Are you interested in this product? Let me know!
Would you like to establish a Wholesale Account? You may click onto the button below to register or you may send me a message and I will be happy to assist you!